Tuesday, August 11, 2009

earthquake... 地震

”This morning , I was waken up by the shake of my bed. I was so frightened as everything around me was shaking and swinging... I thought i was dreaming.

Without a second, I realized it was EARTHQUAKE.

I kept sitting on my bed to observe the situation carefully before i run my life. With my blurred eyesight, nothing was falling from my rack or table, although there was still shaking continuously.

Before I decided to run under the table where I stored my 'emergency bag' (with food and medicine inside), the nightmare stopped.

Then I continue my sleep after looked at the clock, was 5am.... ” zzzZZzzzzz.......

While worried about the Typhoon from Taiwan, suddenly the earthquake came... This is my first ever 'biggest' earthquake I had experienced! (since last few times when the earthquake happened, I was sleeping deadly and totally didnt realize about it. ) It last about 20 seconds.

I was scared but luckily no hurt no tear. I am OK! dont worry :)

From the news, then only I knew that Tokyo and the surrounding areas have been hit by an earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.6. Four prefectures were affected. The worse was the prefecture called Shizuoka(静岡). The highway was collapsed, the room was messed up, the shop was in chaos... I am not sure is there any casualty. ok, im going to stop here, else i will become new reporter. .. . . :p

god bless us. and the earth...

more news about earthquake at Shizuoka (about 2hours drive from my place)
(photo from the website)

8 comments:

  1. Glad that everything is fine there...
    Yet,you can still zzz like pig after the incident,geng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa...I wan feel earthquake too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew~glad that you are fine !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah pay siao one...
    dont worry, guan yin ma will popi popi u... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scary~ Glad that u're fine! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks!! ^^
    but a bit shake shake on the bed was fun!

    but there is a scary prediction. In recent years there will be a big earthquake in Japan.

    which based on the previous earthquake history, BIG earthquake happens about very 100 years. Last time was The 1923 Great Kantō earthquake which caused >100,000 deaths...

    this time, is predicted to be near to Tokyo area. (O_O)!!!

    guan yin ma really have to popi popi me...

    ReplyDelete